**At this time we DO NOT accept checks as a form of payment. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.**
1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients’ needs, customer service, and minimizing costs, we do not bill our clients.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express), and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Animal Hospital of Lake Villa understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we’ll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest-Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
For more information about
5. Payment Plans: We use VetBilling.com to manage our payment plans. VetBilling is an interest-free payment option that allows you to make bi-weekly or monthly payments. A non-refundable administration start-up fee is assessed to start each payment plan and a small payment plan fee is added to each payment. There is no penalty or fees for early payoff. We require the following conditions to be met to be eligible for a payment plan:
1. The balance owed must be greater than $_______
2. Offering a payment plan is determined by a soft credit check. This credit check does not show on your credit report or affect your credit score.
3. You must be able to pay a down payment of at least ________%
4. The payment plan payoff cannot be longer than ________ months
5. Payments must be deducted electronically from a credit card or bank account
6. Your first payment must start within ____ days of your pets’ treatment
7. If payments are not made on time late fees and return fees are assessed.
Trupanion Medical Insurance can pay your veterinary bill in minutes
When your pet gets ill or injured, we want you to be able to focus on the health and well-being of your pet. Medical insurance can help you deal with unexpected veterinary expenses and provide your pet with the best medical care. Trupanion can cover a significant portion of your veterinary bill (up to 90% of eligible costs*) in minutes. With a Trupanion policy, our clients often pay only their part of the bill at checkout and leave the hospital without waiting for claim approvals and reimbursements. You can learn more about Trupanion coverage and direct payments at Trupanion.com.
Request An Appointment!
Call or email us today to schedule an appointment for your furry friend! Our client care reps are happy to assist you!