Our Comprehensive Services
Our services cover all of your pets needs, from the moment they walk through our doors! Speak to one of our client care representatives today to schedule an appointment!
Visit our online pharmacy!
Our online pharmacy offers free shipping on all orders set for auto shipping, as well as most orders over $50!
- Wellness exams–The wellness exam is important to ensure the health and early detection of illnesses.
- Routine vaccinations–Each pet is individually evaluated for which vaccines are needed. Our goal is to make sure your pet is adequately protected from disease, compliant with state, county, and local ordinances while avoiding overvaccination.
- Heartworm testing–The American Heartworm Society recommends yearly testing for this life-threatening parasite. Testing and prevention of heartworm disease are less costly and less risky than treatment.
- Fecal or stool check (fecal flotation)—This is important not only for the health or your pet but also the health and well being of your family. The fecal flotation test detects some of the most common intestinal parasites that can infect our pets. Roundworms, hookworms, whipworms, and tapeworms, as well as giardia and coccidia, which are one-celled organisms. Because some parasites are zoonotic (can infect humans as well as animals), detection and treatment for roundworms, hookworms, and giardia can help avoid infection of you or your family.
Consistent with the high standard of care and quality of service required of American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA)-accredited hospitals, you can expect the best from us. Every patient is given an examination prior to beginning any procedure. Pre-anesthetic blood testing as recommended or required (pets over 7 years of age) is evaluated. Then presurgery medications are chosen and administered. Every patient has an intravenous (IV) catheter placed and fluid therapy initiated. Following that, induction and maintenance anesthesia is initiated. Once prepared and carefully moved to the surgical suite, each patient is connected to monitors that allow us to monitor and record the heart and respiration rate, ECG, and pcO2 (oxygen saturation of the blood.) Blood pressure is frequently measured with a Doppler pick up and a pediatric inflatable cuff.
We know bringing your pet in for surgery can be stressful, so for that reason, we are happy to text you pictures and updates throughout the day!
- Routine radiographs (X-rays) for bone and joint disease
- Renal (kidney) or bladder stones
- Chest radiographs for heart disease or pneumonia
- Cancer screening
- Advanced radiology with contrast media
- Gastrointestinal disease
- Endocrine disorders including diabetes, hypothyroid disease, hyperthyroid disease, Cushings disease (excessive cortisol production)
- Liver disease
- Renal (kidney) disease
- Oncology (cancer)
MLS Laser Therapy
MLS Laser Therapy effectively treats pain associated with:
- Post-Surgical Swelling
- Inflamed Ears
- Lick Granuloma
- Hip Dysplasia
- Disc Disease
- …and much more!
MLS Laser Therapy
When a physical condition or injury affects your pet’s mobility or quality of life, there is one goal: A rapid return to every-day activities. Our Clinic is proud to be on the medical technological forefront by offering MLS Laser Therapy. We have invested in the very best technology as a key component of our continuing quest to offer you the finest in health care for your pet!
Laser therapy is a non-invasive, drug-free alternative for managing pain. MLS Laser therapy has been cleared by the FDA for use in both the Veterinary and Medical fields. It is proven safe and effective for treating many debilitating pain conditions. And there are no known side-effects!
MLS Laser Therapy uses specific wavelengths of light that have a strong anti-inflammatory, anti-edema effect on tissues that are exposed to the laser. Painful conditions accompanied by swelling or inflammation benefit from this technology. Photons of laser energy penetrate deeply into tissue and accelerate cellular reproduction and growth. As a result of exposure to the MLS Laser, the cells of tendons, ligaments, and muscles repair themselves faster. As inflammation is reduced pain subsides very quickly. In simple terms, laser energy kick-starts the healing process, thereby speeding recovery.
Get your loved one back to pain-free health more quickly with MLS Laser Therapy!
Senior Examinations and Testing
- As our pets age, they are prone to developing more age-related illnesses. For this reason, they especially need biannual checkups. That is still analogous to us seeing our doctor once every 3 to 5 years. A lot can change in a very short period of time for our senior pets.
- Blood testing to check for disease markers?
- Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Chest radiographs /X-Rays to evaluate heart size
- Regular cleaning, scaling, and polishing of the teeth
- Surgical extractions if indicated
- Numerous skin conditions can affect our pets. We are prepared to examine and check for common and/or less common problems.
- Pyoderma (skin infection with pustules)
- Juvenile pyoderma (cellulitis or puppy strangles)
- Dermatitis (inflammation or irritation of the skin without pustules)
- Deep pyoderma (furunculosis)
- Atopy (allergic dermatitis)
- External parasites (fleas, ticks, sarcoptic mange, demodectic mange, ear mites)
- Autoimmune diseases of the skin (pemphigus, Lupus)
- We are prepared to perform skin scrapings and acetate samples, cultures, impression smear cytology, and biopsy.
With the addition of our video otoscope, we have a better tool for helping our clients to get difficult ear issues under control. The video otoscope offers better visualization of the entire ear canal and the tympanic membrane (eardrum). In addition, we can identify polyps and tumors and surgically remove them using the video otoscope.